Wednesday, March 24, 2010

At Long Last

At Long Last


I have collected many pictures and videos of Harmony over the past month or so that I've been wanting to share. There's always so. much. stuff. that I want to catch on camera, but never quite get a good picture of it.

Here's some of the things we have been up to this month.

Harmony's hair is finally long enough to put pony tails in!


We go to Story Time at the library each week at the library.
Harmony loves to play on the playground after wards!



She has discovered how cool it is to make forts and tents :)


She LOVES the baby chicks at the Country Store

This horsey at Gma and Gpa's is the coolest

Our friends came over to celebrate Ben's birthday this week.
Harmony thought it was so cool to see them at Gma's house!
She demonstrated this by her never ending spinning.
I don't know how kids do this. I spin around once and feel woozy.


No comments: