Busy Busy!
Boy! Time flies and work sure piles up!

I am going to post a links for all the pictures from our AZ and ID(2)trip right now so that you can finally see them...
My time is running out to get this done, so here is the condensed version of our trips. I'll have to edit the story about the trip later.
Ben and Harmony and I took a trip to Arizona to see my family in first week of April, for the purpose of attending my great/awesome/long-time friend, Derek Isbell's wedding to his beautiful new wife, Teana!
posing with my bff at his wedding!

While we were there, we were able to spend some time with my family and see Ben's extended family as well. We celebrated my brother Tracey's birthday, as well as my niece Reilly's birthday. She just turned 1!

Unfortunately, while we were there, my Grandma Herron (who I'd just returned from visiting in Idaho), who had been ill, passed away. My family- mom, dad, brother, and my cousin Aimee- were able to join us back in Utah to go up to Idaho for her funeral together.
It was a bitter-sweet time, as usually funerals can be. It was wonderful to get to see my cousins, who for some, I hadn't seen since I was very little. My brother was able to visit our home for the first time and of course, I loved getting to spend more time with him and my parents and Aimee.
Gram with Taylor
I am going to post a links for all the pictures from our AZ and ID(2)trip right now so that you can finally see them...
My time is running out to get this done, so here is the condensed version of our trips. I'll have to edit the story about the trip later.
Ben and Harmony and I took a trip to Arizona to see my family in first week of April, for the purpose of attending my great/awesome/long-time friend, Derek Isbell's wedding to his beautiful new wife, Teana!
posing with my bff at his wedding!

While we were there, we were able to spend some time with my family and see Ben's extended family as well. We celebrated my brother Tracey's birthday, as well as my niece Reilly's birthday. She just turned 1!
Unfortunately, while we were there, my Grandma Herron (who I'd just returned from visiting in Idaho), who had been ill, passed away. My family- mom, dad, brother, and my cousin Aimee- were able to join us back in Utah to go up to Idaho for her funeral together.
It was a bitter-sweet time, as usually funerals can be. It was wonderful to get to see my cousins, who for some, I hadn't seen since I was very little. My brother was able to visit our home for the first time and of course, I loved getting to spend more time with him and my parents and Aimee.
Gram with Taylor

I know our Grandma would have been happy that we were all reunited again.
She made a point of keeping everyone up to speed with each others' lives,
which helped us feel connected, even though it'd been years since we'd actually been together.
I know we all miss her immensely.
She made a point of keeping everyone up to speed with each others' lives,
which helped us feel connected, even though it'd been years since we'd actually been together.
I know we all miss her immensely.
-Click here to see pictures from AZ-
-Click here for pics from ID-
-Click here for pictures of Grandma Herron-
-A link for more random photos-
Check back because I'll add the videos soon! Promise!
-Click here for pics from ID-
-Click here for pictures of Grandma Herron-
-A link for more random photos-
Check back because I'll add the videos soon! Promise!
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Harmony is getting SO big! We can't wait to see you guys! I'll show Cam the dinos...he'll be really excited! It looks like Jensen picked up drinking on the trip... she's holding wine?? in one of the pictures!
Excellent pictures!!
Happy 21 months old day, Harmony. It won't be long now till you're a two year old!! We love you.
Grandma & Grandma Thomas
Post a Comment