Here are a heap of pictures from this month.
Turns out so far, July has been a fun filled one...
We went to the Park on the 3rd of July
Our friend Stephani, from AZ, came over for the 4th and took some pictures of us! Uh, looks like we spaced getting a picture with you Stephani! Next time, next time.
Here is H in her 4th of July dress Gma Layton made for her.
Getting blue cupcake frosting all over her face and new dress!!
Then, Ben took me on a surprise date to the Utah Symphony Under the Stars! It was awesome. I wish I could attach a sound clip to show you...But here's a picture of them instead.
Harmony had PLENTY of mishaps the first week of July. This is from when she did a swan dive onto the concrete from the second step on the porch. The DAY before our family reunion! Gee, great timing honey. Don't worry, it's already healed up nicely.
We traveled to Idaho again this year (4th time in 4 months! I think that's a record!) for the annual Spackman family reunion. Here's Harmony and Aspen and my cousin Chad...I didn't have my camera, so I'm hoping my kind cousin Elisa will share pictures with me! ;)
Fast asleep on the way home
This is actually a funny picture from June. More sad really. We're laughing at the size vs price ratio of my dad's FOUR dollar SMALL soda at the movie theater. We saw the A-TEAM!
Our buddy Ryan Fullmer teaching H some more skating at his shop, Legion!
This is a short clip of more of Ryan and H practicing at the Payson skate park.
Check out that park! Awsome.













3 comments:
Love the pictures and the video--she sure looks comfortable on that skateboard!! LOVE her dress, at least she has one grandma that can sew. Her face looks so sore!!Be careful, little girl...Love you all.
Good morning, Harmony. It's the 22nd of the month already, and you know what that means. Happy 23 month birthday already. You are now officially on the countdown of becoming a two year old. That doesn't seem possible. We love you, sweetheart, have a good day.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Thomas
Aww, I haven't looked at your blog in SOOO long. I'm so bad. How are you?? I've missed you so much. Your little girl is growing up so fast. I can't believe it!!!!!!!! Crazy!!!! We need to talk and catch up. Please give me a call sometime. I would love to hear how y'all have been.
love ya,
nicole
Post a Comment