Ok. So it is still taking forever for me to get around to pulling my pics off of my old computer. I've been busy this week, but thanks to that Harmony is officially POTTY TRAINED!! Woo hoo!! I used a method my friend Mary Anne suggested to me called 3daypottytraining.com. It totally worked. So, I'm sold.
Until I get the pics off my lappy- here's some other photos of what we've been up to this fall that my friend Stephani took!
Stephani and I have been friends since first grade! She has been here in Tooele, Utah for the last three months, I must say I have LOVED having one of my greatest friends up here lately!!
We've been able to go on a few outings in Utah with her and she's come to our house several times over the summer/fall and it's been awesome! Harmony loves her and loves how she spoils her ;)
Thank you Stephani for the pictures!
We visited the planetarium in SLC with Ben's sister Sarah, Stephani, and her husband Ken!
This is H in front of a huge magic ball display! MAGIC! :)
Ben looking for lifeforms on the Moon
H, Stephani, Ken, and a friendly Astronaut on the Moon.
The gang on Mars. Yes, we're really on Mars.
Harmony getting cheese on her Slinky at lunch after the Planetarium
We also took a trip to the Aquarium together!
The sting rays! or manta rays...hmmm.
We went to see my favorite band, Rasputina, in SLC with Stephani, and our friends Liz and Ryan...Thanks to their "encouragements" I even got their vinyl record autographed by all the band members ;)
Harmony blowing out her birthday candle with her daddy! Ben made her an awesome Brobee cake (from Yo Gabba Gabba, her fav show). More pictures of that to come soon!
She was totally thrilled by everyone singing Happy Birthday to her
Again- I'll work on getting more pictures uploaded...I have many many more! and some of them are even good ones!












1 comment:
Great pictures!! Looks like you've been having fun. That's amazing about the potty training...good job Harmony!!:)Love you all.
Post a Comment