Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I TURNED 30!!

Yep.
Most of the people who read this blog
(who are, let me guess- you mom, and maybe Stephani) already know that I turned 30 in October.

 My birthday cake from Ben! Ice cream cake Mmmm.

We went to Arizona for this special occasion, and while we were there we also celebrated the greatest holiday ever- HALLOWEEN!!

 Most of us at my brother's house just before Trunk or Treat
...on the 29th

So I had my 30th Halloween in Arizona with all my family and friends and it. was. excellent.


Actually we were able to do quite a bit while we were there-  We saw so much of our family and friends.  I will make another post about all the things besides Hween and Bday that we did. I have a ton of pictures from my phone I need to upload. So check this post again in a couple days and I'll post when I've added some.


Here's the link to more photos!

1 comment:

Jan Thomas said...

Yep, here I am. Love the pictures..loved having you here!!